Click this link to got to Educare Courses for Children and Young People
Click this link to go to Emotional Wellbeing Course for Young People
CEOP Home Learning Activity Packs
Child online safety during lockdown: where to report
With children spending more time on the internet during lockdown, it's more important than ever for parents and carers and their children to know the best reporting and support routes, should they be worried about something online.
Share our new ParentInfo article which signposts to reporting, advice and support services available for children and their families.
Keep safe online and be aware of the dangers
Below are links to various websites which contain information on how to keep safe in this digital world.
- www.childnet.com - A non-profit making organisation working directly with children, parents and teachers to ensure that the issues of online child protection and children’s safe and positive use of the internet are addressed.
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk - The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre has set up its own edcational website which has been designed and written specifically for children, young people, teachers, parents and carers.
- www.getsafeonline.org - A beginners guide to using the Internet safety, including a quiz and some video tutorials about how to ‘stay safe’ on-line.
- www.kidsmart.org.uk - Kidsmart is an award winning internet safety website for parents and those working with children. It has been developed by the children's internet charity Childnet International and has excellent information on many of the technologies used by children, with guidance on how to ‘stay safe’ online.
- www.bullying.co.uk - One in five young people have experienced bullying by text message or via email. This web site gives advice for children and parents on bullying.