Mental Health and Wellbeing
Eventbrite - Hertfordshire Minds
Click this link to go to Emotional Wellbeing Course for Young People
Mental health support
A CAMHS specialist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide advice and support to families and young people in a mental health crisis and (if necessary) arrange for a face to face assessment.
This service is available through our Single Point of Access line on:
Tel: 0300 777 0707 or email: email@example.com (for non-urgent enquiries)
CAMHS have created this site for young people, carers and professionals to pool together lots of helpful resources from across the internet that are available to help support your mental health and well-being. I hope that you find it helpful.
Keep safe online and be aware of the dangers
Below are links to various websites which contain information on how to keep safe in this digital world.
- www.childnet.com - A non-profit making organisation working directly with children, parents and teachers to ensure that the issues of online child protection and children’s safe and positive use of the internet are addressed.
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk - The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre has set up its own edcational website which has been designed and written specifically for children, young people, teachers, parents and carers.
- www.getsafeonline.org - A beginners guide to using the Internet safety, including a quiz and some video tutorials about how to ‘stay safe’ on-line.
- www.kidsmart.org.uk - Kidsmart is an award winning internet safety website for parents and those working with children. It has been developed by the children's internet charity Childnet International and has excellent information on many of the technologies used by children, with guidance on how to ‘stay safe’ online.
- www.bullying.co.uk - One in five young people have experienced bullying by text message or via email. This web site gives advice for children and parents on bullying.
- https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/e-safety/#page-1 - This website contains a parents guide to keeping children safe online